PDA

View Full Version : New product question

Shark
03-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Have you guys given any thought to selling a multi vitamin? I figure with all the different crap out there the two of you could easily come up with a superior and more affordable product. SOme thoughts I had:

It should be time realeased
It should contain all esential vitamins for lifters, not just for everyday people
It should be cheaper than the multi they sell at costco (everyone I know uses this)
It should be either in a gel cap or of a size that is not so hard to swallow

Anyway, just a thought I had this morning. Keep up thw good work guys!

-Chris

chris mason
03-30-2004, 06:05 PM
A very good thought. We have actually been giving this serious consideration.

vasu
03-30-2004, 07:50 PM
a gel cap, time release multivitamin would be great! I currently take the Members Mark brand (house brand of Sam's Wholesale Club, similar to Costco) and while it's a GREAT multivitamin, it's also hard and bitter and I dread taking it cause of the taste/texture.

Dedicated
03-31-2004, 12:49 AM
You could add the ingredients that make ZMA so popular to it. This way people can get a multivitamin as well as the benefits of the higher doses of zinc, magnesium, and b6.

Also there are certain vitamins that are beneficial when megadosed, maybe provide megadoses of those in the multivitamin. Vitamin E and C come to mind as
vitamins that people often megadose.

Lance
03-31-2004, 07:28 AM
That would be great. Then i could get all my supplements from this one line. All of them being cheap and effective.