Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheat meals

Cheat meals

Alright, I know a lot of you are die hard dieters, but I live for my cheat meals. I do not cheat unless I am given permission. I get one on Friday. I am going to have bread with butter, a ceasar salad, chickent tenders with honey mustard, I was thinking I might have to pick up a hot dog also. I have been having crazy hot dog cravingsl. I'm not sure what will be for dessert. Any suggestions.

Any of you have cheat meal cravings? One of my favorite stories about dieting was from Dave Tate. He told me he would eat until he was full and then line up M&M's and slowly eat them one at a time until he digested a little so he could eat more. He figured as long as he was still eating, it was still only one cheat meal.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

I try to eat "clean" most of the week. The weekend is when I will induldge. A whole pizza is one of my favorites. Saturday night was Red Lobster.
    Lobster Nachos- probably 3/4's of the plate
    Ceasar Salad
    3 Cheddar Bay Biscuit
    3 Shrimp Festival Platter- Walt's, Bacon Wrapped, and Crab Stuffed
    Mashed Potatoes
    Half my gf's seafood stuffed flounder
    Half of her baked potato
    Iced Tea
    This didn't fill my up too terribly either.

I am skinnier now than when we met in the fall Vin, but I can still house food.

Quote Originally Posted by joey54 View Post
    I try to eat "clean" most of the week. The weekend is when I will induldge. A whole pizza is one of my favorites. Saturday night was Red Lobster.
    Lobster Nachos- probably 3/4's of the plate
    Ceasar Salad
    3 Cheddar Bay Biscuit
    3 Shrimp Festival Platter- Walt's, Bacon Wrapped, and Crab Stuffed
    Mashed Potatoes
    Half my gf's seafood stuffed flounder
    Half of her baked potato
    Iced Tea
    This didn't fill my up too terribly either.

I am skinnier now than when we met in the fall Vin, but I can still house food.
    Red Lobster is so good! I really like their buns that they give out, I usually eat most of them, then ask for a second batch sometimes .

I've been really wanting a cherry cheese cake for a while now and finally, I'm going to make one this week and eat it all to myself! Yum yum!

Dave Tate is crazy! I've been reading a lot of his stuff on Eliftfts, great stuff. One LONG cheat meal sounds like him. I have these horrendous cravings for captain crunch cereal and chocolate cake. I have the worst sweet tooth in the entire universe I think. On my cheat days, I'm not limited to eating clean yet, so I thrash some ice cream like crazy. I've been having some cravings for hot links here lately, finally found some that had 1g carb per link so heck yeah! I'll eat them later tonight for sure!
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    I am going to have bread with butter, a ceasar salad, chickent tenders with honey mustard, I was thinking I might have to pick up a hot dog also. I have been having crazy hot dog cravingsl
    Pretty much everything you named has been ingested by me today. What's so wrong about those things?
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Wannabebig New Member
    Now after reading you whole thread I think I am getting hungry. Let me grab some and full fill my stomach desire. Hmmm.. yes found salads in my fridge which I kept before few hours to get it chilled.

I love this thread!

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

Sweet and sugary kid's cereal is my favorite cheat meal. Bowl after bowl after bowl.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Garage Lifter
    Best dessert ever = bread pudding
    "Its not the will to win that matters, everyone has that. Its the will to prepare to win that matters." Bear Bryant
    My blog: http://mattsdailyjournal.wordpress.com/
    My Journal: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...88#post2271988

How about Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake from the Cheescake Factory for an appet...I mean dessert? If you are going to go with the hot dog I would suggest at least one of them be topped with chili and cheese.

gonna be the wet blanket here:

i dont really get cravings like that. If im with friends and theyre all ordering pizza, burgers and fries and me there with my caesar salad i'll have a bite of a peice of pizza or something just to taste...but honestly after doing this for years and knowing all we know now about how that pizza is made... it just doesnt appeal to me that much. Healthy eating is natural.... a sugary apple is more appetizing to me then a chemically made snickers bar with that synthetic transfat and probably the cheapest quality ingredients possible.

the one thing i like is a good tiramisu, actually i eat it so rarely that it doesnt even have to be a good one

Garage Lifter
    on the topic of hotdogs one of the best is Skyline Chili's Chili Cheese Dogs. I could eat half-a-dozen easily. mmmmm....nitrates
    Last edited by StLRPh; 04-27-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    "Its not the will to win that matters, everyone has that. Its the will to prepare to win that matters." Bear Bryant
    My blog: http://mattsdailyjournal.wordpress.com/
    My Journal: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...88#post2271988

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    gonna be the wet blanket here:

i dont really get cravings like that. If im with friends and theyre all ordering pizza, burgers and fries and me there with my caesar salad i'll have a bite of a peice of pizza or something just to taste...but honestly after doing this for years and knowing all we know now about how that pizza is made... it just doesnt appeal to me that much. Healthy eating is natural.... a sugary apple is more appetizing to me then a chemically made snickers bar with that synthetic transfat and probably the cheapest quality ingredients possible.

the one thing i like is a good tiramisu, actually i eat it so rarely that it doesnt even have to be a good one
    I like to cheat with portions.
    I still usually eat pretty cleanly, I just borderline forcefeed myself.
    Give me a giant steak, a big plate of sweet potato fries and pile after pile of homemade caesar salad. It'll be 1200+ calories but still "healthy."
    Last edited by Mercuryblade; 04-27-2010 at 08:42 AM.
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    You need help...that's just wrong
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

The other day, my cheat meal consisted of a pack of bacon and half a loaf of bread. Around 8 bacon sandwiches...

Wannabebig Member
    mmmmmm Bacccooooooonnnnnn

I like pancakes. PANCAKES! Like when Prince beat Charlie Murphy at basketball. Ooow!
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

this weekend i plan on preparing a big caserole of eggplant parm, done the real way, FRYED in egg + bread crumbs and layered with mozzarella, riccota, and parm reggiano, ill probably eat 1-2 pounds of it.
    2000 or bust

this weekend i plan on preparing a big caserole of eggplant parm, done the real way, FRYED in egg + bread crumbs and layered with mozzarella, riccota, and parm reggiano, ill probably eat 1-2 pounds of it.
    2000 or bust

hmmm, my past cheat was:

1 Large pepperoni and pineapple pizza
    2 pints ben and jerrys icecream
    roll of nestle choc chip cookies

haha, lots and lots of sugar...yikes (I did hit all my protein for that day)
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayfive View Post
    The other day, my cheat meal consisted of a pack of bacon and half a loaf of bread. Around 8 bacon sandwiches...
    Quote Originally Posted by shipdadip View Post
    mmmmmm Bacccooooooonnnnnn
    This thread is not complete without:

Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Only 48 hours to go until my cheat meal. I think I have to add some mashed potatoes to my list. I can assure you, they will be made with cream and butter, not chicken broth.

Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    Only 48 hours to go until my cheat meal. I think I have to add some mashed potatoes to my list. I can assure you, they will be made with cream and butter, not chicken broth.
    And melted cheddar cheese and bacon?

Ha Ha Great Thread!!!

Tonite is my cheat meal. Pulled pork sandwhiches with fries. Told my wife get the biggest pork roast possible and cook that thing all day. Geez, I am eating lunch writing this thinking about dinner.
    Stats: (11/1/2009)
    Ht: 6'1"
    Weight 250#

Think this weekend might be Japanese Steakhouse time for me.