Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jason Huh Arm Training---wtf.

  1. #1
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282

    Jason Huh Arm Training---wtf.

    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...pro-debut.html



    I'm almost positive he's trolling and joking around. Looks like he's about to laugh when doing the one-armed tricep extensions with 1-inch ROM. There is no way that is how he trains all the time.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Morrisville,PA
    Posts
    3,071
    That man is blessed with God's genetics. Haven't seen a training video I liked from him yet.

    They brought him up over at IM too...evidently he used to train heavier. I bet he got the majority of his physique from training with heavy weights.

  3. #3
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by mchicia1 View Post
    That man is blessed with God's genetics. Haven't seen a training video I liked from him yet.

    They brought him up over at IM too...evidently he used to train heavier. I bet he got the majority of his physique from training with heavy weights.
    I don't know how you go from this....


    To the above video. It's ridiculous. 90% sure he's messing around and it's some sort of ploy to throw off the competition.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Morrisville,PA
    Posts
    3,071
    I dunno, he has a bunch of other videos all doing the same shit. Lot of high volume and partials.

  5. #5
    Moderator Off Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,884
    I wouldn't ever train that way, but...

    His goals are to put on a lot of muscle and I think he's achieved that. I certainly won't tell him he's doing it wrong - lol
    _________
    ______
    ___

    Off Road Journal

    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  6. #6
    House Lannister
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    I wouldn't ever train that way, but...

    His goals are to put on a lot of muscle and I think he's achieved that. I certainly won't tell him he's doing it wrong - lol
    Well, when you have access to the world's finest gear, it's easy to rely on genetics/vitaminS to do the work for you. That COULD be what's happening here.

    I think partial ROM is fine for some things, but that is like 1/8 rom.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Morrisville,PA
    Posts
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    I wouldn't ever train that way, but...

    His goals are to put on a lot of muscle and I think he's achieved that. I certainly won't tell him he's doing it wrong - lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    Well, when you have access to the world's finest gear, it's easy to rely on genetics/vitaminS to do the work for you. That COULD be what's happening here.

    I think partial ROM is fine for some things, but that is like 1/8 rom.
    The guy was probably built better than 95% of this site before he even touched a weight. Keep that in mind.

Similar Threads

  1. Jason Huh training back
    By chris mason in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. WTF left arm!
    By Luke1081 in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. right arm 3/4 an inch bigger than left, wtf?
    By wannab250 in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:34 AM
  4. Arm training
    By homunculus in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 03:03 PM
  5. Freddy vs Jason
    By AtomicXY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 06:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •