Thread: Nitrean, great!

Nitrean, great!

I've been using Nitrean @ 2 scoops a day 5 days a week and every muscle just seems to recover faster than usual. I was kinda dubious there would be *that* much of progress. I've been thinking it just might be psychological, but then results are NOT psychological, they're real! :withstupi

I've kinda been cutting (probably more like breaking even, though), but I seem to have gained a few pounds which seems to be almost completely lean mass and 1/2 a inch in my arms within 2 weeks! I seem to be able to fit more reps in a set (not to failure) as well!

I wonder how much strength I'll gain on this stuff while bulking! I'll come back to this thread to give a report when I bulk

Awesome product!

We are glad you like the product and have expressed your opinion here. Thank you!

Banned
    lol.

Sounds like they shipped you some sort of magic formula, not protein.

He did! I swear Really though, I have noticed substantial gains, and I wasn't particularly bulking. I used to take the Optimum Whey since it was such a good value, but I never started to recover and gain so quickly. There's something about this stuff!

Oh and Chris you can send the check to...
    joking
    Last edited by DavidyourDuke; 05-03-2004 at 08:11 PM.