Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gallon of milk in 1 hour?

Gallon of milk in 1 hour?

Anyone done the challange? I'm thinking that a gallon of whole milk is impossible, but I bet skim could be done.

I've heard that your body just can't digest the lactose and fat quick enough. Makes since as people have drank a gallon of water/pop/alchohol in an hour.

Everytime I've seen it attempted after around 30 mintues there is cottage cheese like vomit everywhere.

it cant be done.....who has drank a gallon of alchol in an hour!?
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

WBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4402
    it cant be done.....who has drank a gallon of alchol in an hour!?
    Ya know, at first I was about to agree with you on that alcohol part, but if you consider:

- 1 gallon of beer is 128 oz of beer
    - an average shot glass is 2 oz when completely full

This works out to 64 shots of beer in 1 hour, which is slightly more than a power hour. I'm sure plenty of people have done way more than this.

That's assuming you are using a regular beer. Replace that with hard alcohol and I would agree with you.

About the milk, I have personally seen 2 people fail, although I can't remember what type of milk they were using. Consdering some people on this board put down 7k+ cals/day, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people here could probably do it.
    Last edited by SpecialK; 05-10-2006 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK
    Ya know, at first I was about to agree with you on that alcohol part, but if you consider:

- 1 gallon of beer is 128 oz of beer
    - an average shot glass is 2 oz when completely full

This works out to 64 shots of beer in 1 hour, which is slightly more than a power hour. I'm sure plenty of people have done way more than this.

That's assuming you are using a regular beer. Replace that with hard alcohol and I would agree with you.
    yeah your right with beer because i can easly do that. i was thinking more of vodka or something like that

About the milk, I have personally seen 2 people fail, although I can't remember what type of milk they were using. Consdering some people on this board put down 7k+ cals/day, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people here could probably do it
    i think its more about the lactose that people cant digest. not the calories
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    -kobe bryant

Yeah...Beer would be easy...I've done more than that before...but hard liquor..definently not.
    Last edited by g00dnick; 05-10-2006 at 10:25 PM.

An entertaining attempt:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...A7563493903000

As far as I recall, it's not possible as the volume of a 'normal' stomach is insufficient to hold a gallon of anything. I may be misremembering, though.
    Last edited by Blood&Iron; 05-10-2006 at 10:40 PM.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

I go through a gallon a day, if I was hungry enough, it could be possible.

This is one of those tasks that's seems a lot easier than it actually is.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

128 oz is 11 beers in an hour. That's a lot. If you think you ever did that in the past, try it again, and this time COUNT them.

(gonna start a new thread on drinking beer)
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

well im messing up somewhere with my math then

i have played power hour before, where you take a shot of beer every min
    now if they are 2 oz shots and your playing for 60 mins that equals 120 oz in an hour.

but if you divide 120 oz by the amount of beer in a can 12oz that equals 10 cans. like BG said

ok where am i messing up
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    -kobe bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Hazerboy
    Anyone done the challange? I'm thinking that a gallon of whole milk is impossible, but I bet skim could be done.

I've heard that your body just can't digest the lactose and fat quick enough. Makes since as people have drank a gallon of water/pop/alchohol in an hour.

Everytime I've seen it attempted after around 30 mintues there is cottage cheese like vomit everywhere.

its tha lactose that makes you sick, not the fact that its a gallon, I watched a 350 lb fat guy at a job I had try this, it was the funniest and most disgusting thing ever, the breakroom was unusable for a few days...

I've always wanted to try a gallon of milk with lactose pills to see if its possible....

I've done gallons of water in an hour before many times... not a big deal
    Face it: biceps are the muscle that classifies you as a muscle man.

Striding across the fields, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Clawhammer! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!"
    Hilarity

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Um...that would be incredibly stupid of you to try. Don't drink that much liquid in such a short period of time.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

A school teacher in my town tried had a lab in science where all the kids were told to try that, they all threw up, not kidding. I really dont recammend drinking 128 ounces of beer in an hour, and if you try liquor your as good as dead. I took 18 shots and 3 beers in under 2 hours once and got alcohol poisoning... man im an idiot
    Bench:225x5, 255x1
    Squat:350x5
    Dead:370x5, 415x1

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    YaY. This thread has never been done before!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

I'm pretty sure I could do it, but I wouldn't be throwing up out my mouth.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Ive done it, it came out my nose a bit.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Thats ****in sick, and I just had to be eating while watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    128 oz is 11 beers in an hour. That's a lot. If you think you ever did that in the past, try it again, and this time COUNT them.

(gonna start a new thread on drinking beer)
    I drank 7 tequilas in less than an hour last night. I counted them, and I know it was an hour because they were free for an hour.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Yeah I could definitely do 11 beers in an hour. My little brother's fat friend also managed to put down a gallon of skim milk in an hour. I think he had a video of it. An hour of whole milk is probably not reasonable for the vast majority of the population.

Wannabebig Member
    A shot glass is an ounce and a half. Not two ounces.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazerboy
    I'm thinking that a gallon of whole milk is impossible....
    Do it and report back to us.

One of my best buds from college did it and claims the secret is to use room temperature whole milk (ewww). He had tried previously and got 3/4 of a cold gallon but had to stop because "my insides were too cold and I kept shivering." Blahblah, sounds like a little Sally excuse to me.
    25 years old, 5'10''

Back in the States to get hayooooge!

Health goals
    - Weigh a healthy and active 170-180, healthy mind and body
    - Dunk a basketball (hey a man can have big dreams huh)
    - Swim 2-3x/week and become a better swimmer

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Is it really that hard to drink an 8oz glass of milk every 225 seconds 16 times?

Gamer/Lifter
    Well first few times most likely not. Also um, 10 beers in a hour... That seems like a lot IDK I might be able to chug down 8 or 9 beers an hour. And that was if I was actually CHUGGING. Normally I do about 3 or so beers an hour because i'm not chugging

Read the Stickies! whiteman90909's Avatar
    ill settle the gallon of milk in an hour thing right now.
    no, it cant be done.

we got a friend to try it and like halfway through he threw it all up, along with a good amount of blood.

someone said it is because the calcium eats away at your stomach lining or something like that and you start bleeding in your stomach.

so, yeah, bottom line; dont try it (but if you do, tell us how it went)